Monday, March 30, 2015

Meeting Twilight

"Oh, my. Um, stop, please, everyone. Excuse me, sir...? I mean, no offense, but your rhythm is just a teeny tiny bit off."

"Now, follow me, please. A-one, a-two, a-one, two, three---"

"Hello!"
"Ahh!"

"Oh my, I'm so sorry -- I didn't mean to frighten your birds."

"I'm just here to checkup on the music, and it sounded beautiful."



"I'm Twilight Sparkle."
"..."

"What's your name?"

"Um."

"I-I'm Fluttershy..."

"I'm sorry, what was that...?"

"Uh, m-my name is hmm Fluttershy..."

"Didn't quite catch that..."

"... *squeek*"

"..."

"Well, um, it looks like your birds are back, so I guess everything's in order."

"Keep up the good work!"
"...*squeek*"
"Ooooooookay..."


"Well, that was easy."

Episode: Friendship is Magic (Part 1)

My commentary: Of all the Fluttershy scenes there are, this just might be my favorite. It really puts her shyness in the forefront. In real life, you try faking away your shyness when meeting new people, but on the inside, this is how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment