Friday, May 1, 2015

A Time for Panic

[Angel Bunny's shown Fluttershy that a big, black cloud of smoke is starting to spread over Equestria]
"Help. Help. Please... Help."

"There's... there's a horrible cloud of smoke."

"It's headed this way and--"

[A ball flies by and nearly hits Fluttershy]
"Gahh!"
"Don't be such a scaredy-pony! It's just me -- future Equestria ball-bouncing record holder! Three-hundred-forty-six, three-hundred-forty-seven--"

"This calls for a celebration!"

"Oh, no, Pinkie Pie, this is no time for celebration. This is a time for panic, for--"

"Ooo! I'm gonna need balloons! One for every pony in Ponyville!"

"There's... there's smoke. And... and where there's smoke, there's fire. And--"
[Pinkie Pie begins counting the Ponyville citizens]
"Let's see, that's one, two, three, four, five, six--"

[Her counting messes up Rainbow Dash]
"Three-hundred-fifty-four, three-hundred-fifty-five, no, wait..."
"Seven!"

"Ah! Pinkie Pie! Now I have to start over!"

"We're all gonna have to start over... in a new village. 'Cause ours is gonna be--"

[Pinkie Pie interrupts from off screen:]
"Hey Rainbow Dash, wait up!"
"Oh, please... This is an emergency. I-I need everypony to--"

"Listen up! Smoke is spreading over all of Equestria."

[Startled, surprised responses from the pony citizens]

[Fluttershy, evidently on a trampoline, bounces into shot]
"That's what I've been trying to--"

"But don't worry, I've just received a letter from Princess Celestia informing me that it is not coming from a fire."

"Oh, thank goodness."

[Twilight contines:]
"It's coming from a dragon."

"A d-d-d-d-dragon?"

Episode: Dragonshy

My commentary: I think seeing Fluttershy go around being all soft-spoken and stuff is silly in a good way, so I like this scene. What also helps is that it has only my four favorite Mane Six ponies. Oh, and by the way, I can't guarantee I got the numbers Rainbow Dash is saying right since she's sorta mumbling them a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment